Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 - Live your dream this year

Welcome all.


I am going to start blogging about how to live your dream and live your passion every day. I will be sharing my thoughts, my views and what I do, to live my dream to fulfil my goals, to find my passion , to know what I really want to do. 


Declaring your dream is the first step of starting to create your dream, all with your own thoughts and creativity.


I am going to share my goals/dreams/passion here, feel free to drop any comments.


I will write for next 365 days just like "Julie and Julia" movie, (if you have watched), everything I do, everything I want to do, everything I think I want to achieve, and will keep you all updated on how this is going on. 


I had thought of blogging for a while, I started couple of them , on various different topics but this will be the daily thing and this will be very personal and dear to me.


I am taking this as a challenge for myself and want to dare to dream and live my dream each and every day.


To start off, let me share this great video from Robin Sharma, and share the tips and hints that he is talking about. If you like the points below, go ahead and watch all 3 videos, they are powerful.


8 Steps to winning in the new year:

  1. Hug your monsters - 
    • Do things that scare you 
    • Take the power back that you gave to the things that fear you.
  2. Disrupt or get disrupted
    • Come out of comfort zone or else competition will get you out of it any ways
  3. Spend 60 minutes to your personal development
    • Write a journal, listen to powerful talks, Read books , etc
  4. Set goals daily
    • My daily 5
    • 5 simple things must I do today to make this a valuable day
  5. Get Super Fit
    • Focus on Value vs Cost
    • Disease is more costly than hiring a personal trainer
    • ROI - Return on investment -$60 a month for a Gym is way cheaper than any disease
  6. Build a circle of Genius
    • Get rid of energy vampires
    • Surround yourself with positive people that allow you to fly
  7. No more excuses
http://www.robinsharma.com/winning-in-the-new-year/

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment