Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 2 - Hug your monsters

Hug Your Monsters:
(Taken from Robin Sharma's 8 steps to winning the new year)
Hug your monsters, points us to do something we are afraid of. Something that we do not want to do and are running from it all the time. That project that you wanted to take over, that relationship that wanted to start, those thoughts that you always wanted to express but you were scare of doing so, due to the risk of failure, anything that you were running from.

I had taken Level 1 of French in 2009, which I passed very easily, then took Level 2 in 2010, which I failed at the very end of the class, as my verbal ability was not that good.
Then I took level 2 again, which I was not able to finish as my number of online hours were not completed.
Now I am completely horrified of Level 2, and not sure if I want to do it. I am taking this as a challenge and will Hug My Monster :)

I  can totally visualise myself speaking French :) Will happen soon...............

Goal 2 : 

  • Complete French Level 2 and Level 3 by the end of this year.
  • Talk to colleagues in French
  • Spend 3 hours a week online learning French and 3 hours a week in class

Working on Goal 2: (Learn French)

  • Registered for Level 2 , starting next week. Once a week for next 3 months.
Work done for Goa1 1: (Stay Healthy)
  • Worked out on Bike for 25min, burnt 230 Calories , biked for 10 KM
  • Yoga for half an hour 

Jan, 14th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment