Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 5- Do not give up

Every time you make a goal, every time you make a commitment, every time you promise yourself, that you will reach a different level, that you will achieve something new, that you will try something different, there will always be challenges.

Every new curve brings new challenges, new steepness in the path, more hurdles, take that extra step to move on. Give that extra bit to try a little harder, push yourself a little more to do what you wanted to do. It might get tougher and difficult to achieve it, darkness might  be all around but that one little step , one small push can make a huge difference. Keep going, keep moving, never give up.

I have made this motto of my life and would love to abide by it, as much as I can, to never ever give up. I had chances in life where giving up was the easiest solution and moving on without trying any further, could have been the best way to get rid of task, but trying that one last time has got astonishing results for me in life.

I have achieved peace of mind, achieved happiness, achieved the strength to deal with more challenging situations and overall I have seen myself grow. It is such a nice feeling to see ourselves grow and become bigger every time you do not give up and keep trying harder until you achieve the final goal, that this gives you real inside happiness.

I would always say , again and again , "Never Give Up" :)

Things done to achieve goal 1: To Stay Healthy
  • Biked for 10.25KM, burnt 130 Calories
  • Ate healthy food today, home cooked curry
Goal 4:
Complete reading the book Outliers by the end of February , 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment